Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Best Chicken and Rice dish!

I have to say that I have only made this dish once and I didn't follow any recipes. I basically made it by finding different items in my boyfriends kitchen. This is one of my VERY improvised dishes. Once I was done, my boyfriend loved it so much, there was nothing left for leftovers. Enjoy!


Ingredients:

2 Cups of rice, make in rice maker
1 bag of pre-cooked chicken cubes
1 cup of frozen peas
2 TB of stir-fry sauce
1 TB of soy sauce
1 TB of basil
1 TB of thyme
pinch of salt and pepper


Direction:

1. Make rice as directed using rice maker
2. In medium sauce pan, add olive oil with medium heat.
3. Add the frozen peas and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Then add rest of the ingredients and cook for 15 min on low heat.
5. Once rice is cooked, pour chicken on top and enjoy. Very yummy!!!!!

Estimated time: 25 minutes

1 comment: